SOFTSKILL BAHASA INGGRIS

Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

Nama: Ocktaviani D

Npm : 10207830/4 EA11

Jl. Throbing No.09
Jakarta
INDONESIA

March 23 2011

To:

Mr. Yamato Ishida

Customer Service Manager

Digimon Company

Jl. Gabumon No 04

Jakarta

Indonesia

Dear Mr.Yamato

I had bought the Tanemon Baking Product, receipt number 230405 from your Company on 20th March. I regret to inform you that the product is defective and my numerous verbal complaints to your personnel have yielded no results.

I request you to either replace the product with a functioning new product or refund my money within one week.

I have never been let down by any of your products in the past and I look forward to your immediate action on this occasion.

I am enclosing a copy of the Receipt to help you initiate immediate action. Thank You

Sincerely,

Mimi Tachikawa

Encl: Copy of Receipt

0 komentar:

 
10207830 - Ocktaviani. D - by Templates para novo blogger 2007